PG Diploma in TV Journalism & Communication is a one year postgraduate course aimed to prepare students for real newsroom and field experience by offering them a chance to produce and direct news productions. This course will help the students to explain salient features of TV as a medium. On completion of this post graduate course in TV journalism, students would be able to know the role and responsibilities of the broadcast journalist in covering issues. Students will able to know writing, presenting and reporting stories for television. Students will learn various stages of production of a video program.
- To understand the strength & weakness of television.
- To teach writing for TV and News programs.
- To learn about ideation and writing techniques for ENG.
- To know their respective responsibilities in electronic media.
- To get hands-on experience on how to write for a news show and responsibilities during a show (News format).
- To get knowledge of Pre-Production, Production & Post-Production of an ENG/ Field Reporting
- To understand Pre-Production, Production & Post-Production of News Bulletin.
- Students will be able to know role and responsibility of the broadcast journalist.
- Students will able to know writing, presenting and reporting stories for television.
- Students will learn various stages of production of a TV Programs.
- Students will learn the art of conducting a good interview.
- Students will get training for speaking and grooming.
- Students will prepare a News Bulletin using Chroma Studio.
- Students will prepare news packages and scripts.
- Knowledge of Single Camera & Multi Camera Production in TV Programs.