The below mentioned terms and conditions apply to any person (hereafter called “user/ users”) who uses the services provided for any payment made to AAFT University through an online payment gateway service (hereafter termed as “service”) offered by the Payment Gateway Service provider through AAFT University’s website. The users are requested to carefully read the terms and conditions before using the service. By authorizing a payment to AAFT University through the online payment service, it would be deemed as acceptance to these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the student and AAFT University. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
AAFT University reserves all rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving any prior notice. We encourage the users to keep a regular tab on this page. The continued use of the service, after the update in the mentioned policies, will be deemed as acceptance by the users.
General Terms and Conditions for Online-Payments, Debit/Credit Card and Bank Account Details:
- Once you click on the “pay” button, you will be directed for payment. The payment(s) can be made through this service via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. You can choose the desired payment option and proceed.
- Once the payment is successful, you will get a payment confirmation slip which you must save for reference.
- In case the payment is not successful due to any reason, the status of failure in payment will be displayed.
- In case none of the above two happens, and there is heavy delay in any response from the system:
- If you have not proceeded with the payment and not given the card details, you may start the payment process again.
- In case you have given all the debit / credit card details or net baking authorization, please check with your bank or the credit card company to see if your account is debited. If your bank account/c is debited, please do not make any attempt to pay again. However, if your account is not debited, you have to make the payment again and get confirmation.
- In any case, the users are advised to retain a copy of reference/ transaction details for record keeping purposes.
- The user, hereby, agrees that he/ she shall not use a Debit/ Credit Card that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof.
There is no cancellation option for the end users after the payment is made.
In case of duplicate payment, parent/ student can approach the admin or finance/ accounts department for refund with the proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement.
Refund will be processed within 10-15 working days, respective payment gateway will send the amount back to the issuing bank [user’s card banker] for processing, which should approximately take 8-15 working days, depending on issuing banks policies.
Individually identifiable information about the user is not disclosed to any third party, except for the purpose of as mentioned in the Terms and Conditions.
- The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the University. All the data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
- The banking/ credit or debit card credentials provided at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is in no way supplied to AAFT University.
- It is the sole responsibility of the users of the service to ensure that the information provided by them are correct.
- The service is provided in order to facilitate access to pay online fee. AAFT University or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the user expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the user.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor AAFT University gives any assurance, that the information so provided online is completely secured. AAFT University does not represent or guarantee that the use of the services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet. AAFT University will not accept or assume any liability in any event of unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the user agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including (but not limiting to) details of debit card/ credit card/ net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that AAFT University or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communication by encrypting all data to and from the site. All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted. AAFT University shall not be liable for any failure by the user making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- AAFT University and/or the Payment Service Provider(s) shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall AAFT University and/or the Payment Service Provider(s), its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The user, hereby, agrees and confirms that AAFT University or any of its employees will not be held liable by him/ her for any loss or damages arising from the use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond AAFT University’s reasonable control.
- No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by AAFT University in respect of the operation of the service.
- The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the University which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the University shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of liability
AAFT University shall not be responsible and will not accept any liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the user from the use of this service.
In no event, AAFT University will be liable for any damage, direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with the website or use thereof, inability to use by any person, delay of operation or transaction, computer virus, etc.
The terms and conditions and related articles are provided on this website purely for the purpose of information and no legal commitment whatsoever are attached to the same in case of any inadvertent error that might have occurred due to unavoidable circumstances in spite of all the efforts put by the website management team.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.