DURATION: 1 YEAR
This course is designed to impart the basic knowledge of Travel and tourism industry. It will help students to understand the importance of the tourism industry. The course aims to introduce students with the concept of Tourism Products and its importance in the tourism market, to teach them proper communication and specific skills necessary to be a better tourism professional.
This Tourism & Travel management course will develop the knowledge of tourism market, its product and different types of tourism with their marketing techniques; this is an essential tool to develop in any sector. As a speedy learning course, it will focus on the different sales and marketing skills, and introduce students with the Tourism in India. It will make them explore about the different tourism destinations, attractions and major resources which will also showcase the potential India has in tourism industry.
SPECIAL TRAINING/ PROJECT DURING THE COURSE:
- Monument visits
- Adventure site visits
- Role plays
- Group discussion
- Travel quiz
On completion of this Diploma in Tourism & Travel management:
- Students will have knowledge and understanding of global and regional tourism.
- One will be able to understand, identify and analyze what motivates people to travel and how tourist segments develop on the basis of motivation.
- The students will be able to learn to utilize interpersonal skills to lead/ manage first-level employees in the industry.
- They will gain a systematic understanding of how planning and managing in Tourism and Hospitality inter-related.
- Travel agency and tour operations
- Reservations & Ticketing
- Airlines Cabin Crew and Ground Staff,
- Hospitality Industry-Front office Executive, Housekeeping
- Resorts and Restaurants
- Travel Desk & Concierge
- Cruise Liners
- Guest Relations Executive
- Self-employment (entrepreneur)
- Hospitality services in various MNCs