DURATION: 1 YEAR
This is an ideal course which will help the students who are keen to explore the reservation system of airlines industry to understand the concept of airlines and its ticketing system.
This airline ticketing course covers the basics and advanced airline fare construction, principles and CRS entries to price air journeys and issue tickets. Students will learn Amadeus used by travel industry professionals to instantly confirm and manage flights, hotel, car and other reservations. It also includes electronic booking modules.
SPECIAL TRAINING/ PROJECT DURING THE COURSE:
Students will be given a project related to the case studies of different airlines and their functions, including the details on rise and fall of the airlines like jet airways, kingfisher airlines, etc.
This diploma in airline ticketing will help students to gain knowledge about:
- Bookings/ ticket/ reception counter at airports.
- Modern air ticketing systems using computers, online payment systems and IT systems.
- Ticket cancellation and refund policy also differs from one airline to another.
- Importance of communication with the passengers, providing them with boarding pass and airline tickets (based on their needs).
- Travel agency and tour operations (Ticketing & Reservations Department)
- Reservations & Ticketing
- Airlines Cabin Crew and Ground Staff
- Self-employment (as an entrepreneur)